Think Green Eat Green is an idea born out of the HdG Green Team to share information, support and inspiration for sustainable eating.
What does sustainable eating mean to you?
Please join us to share your photos and ideas about supporting local farms, your CSA experiences, recipes, and relevant articles. The matrix of health and the environment is more relevant today than ever, and we hope this forum will stimulate interest in how we can eat to improve our health and the health of our planet. Read our newsletters that deal with specific topics about eating sustainably, such as buying food locally, food waste, or meatless eating.
Navigate to Facebook and join our Think Green Eat Green public discussion group.
Read our newsletters that deal with specific topics about eating sustainably, such as buying food locally, food waste, or meatless eating.
- What is for Dinner? December 2022
- WHAT IS SOIL HEALTH September 2022
- BUYING FOOD LOCALLY June 2022
- FOOD WASTE (REVISTED) March 2022
- FORAGING FOOD December 2021
- NUTS! September 2021
- SUSTAINABLE COOKING OILS June 2021
- SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD March 2021
- GUT MICROBIOME December 2020
- PRESERVING FOOD October 2020
- FOOD CHOICES AND THE PLANET August 2020
- SOIL HEALTH June 2020
- BIODIVERSITY April 2020
- WHY JOIN A CSA? February 2020
Subscribe to our mailing list.